Details on the book recommendation submission process go and best practices.
- What makes a good book recommendation?
- Are there any limits on the number of lists I can do?
- Can authors add discount coupons in the book descriptions? Or do you have plans for giveaways?
- Can I choose non-english books?
- Can I do the same topic or theme as someone else?
- Can I recommend books I edited?
- Can I recommend books with a co-author?
- Can I recommend just a chapter of a book?
- Can I recommend the same book that other authors recommended?
- Can the books I recommend be out of print?
- Does a submission have to be around a topic, theme, or mood?
- Is it okay to quote a line from the book I recommend? Will it be a copyright issue?
- What if my book is not available yet? Or a book on my list?
- What types of topics, themes, and moods can I do for my book list?
- Why do you ask for exclusive rights to publish the text of the five book recommendations?
- Why does the book list use the phrase "What is my book about?" and "Who am I?