We launched on April 19th, 2021, and we are growing fast!
For January 2023:
- We had 441,000+ visitors and 577,000+ pageviews.
- That is up 18% over the previous month.
- That is up 555% over the previous year.
- Traffic from Google is growing fast and was up 17% month over month. This is what we want to keep seeing as that channel grows. It can take ~3 years to rank for competitive Google searches.
We are global and aimed at English-speaking readers.
All our book links are smart and based on a person's location. So if someone is in the USA, we load bookstores in the USA, in the UK, we load UK bookstores, and so on (for every country worldwide).
Traffic is spread out, and here is a sketch:
- 51% USA
- 11% UK
- 6% Canada
- 4% India
- 4% Australia
- 22% from the rest of the world (all English speakers)
Per Google Analytics, what are our reader demographics?
- 50% female
- 50% male
Age (Google doesn't collect data for those under 18):
- Under 18 - Google doesn't collect data for those under 18
- 18-24 - 25%
- 25-34 - 24%
- 35-44 - 20%
- 45-54 - 14%
- 55-64 - 10%
- 65+ - 7%
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions; I'm an open book and always trying to update this FAQ with more info.